In general, FAQ are listed questions and answers commonly asked in some context related to various topics. Thus, Our experts in the support team provides appropriate answers for the queries from the clients.
Here, Frequently asked questions are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context and pertaining to a particular topic.
Likewise, This FAQ is designed to be helpful in raising awareness about the use of our services. But it is not a substitute for legal advice. As a result, it may not cover important issues that affect you and you may wish to consult with a lawyer.
Accordingly, We provide guidance for research in the following domains.
- Data Mining
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Adhoc Networks
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Network Security
- Digital Image Processing
- Medical Imaging
- Digital Signal Processing
- Bio – Informatics
- Grid Computing
Cloud Computing and more
In reality, our technical writing team provides reliable guidance for thesis writing, so as to write an appropriate thesis, based on the technological advancement in various research fields. Also, our writers practice various techniques to stimulate their reasoning skills and comprehend the broader significance of a topic, to arrive at a final thesis statement.
In particular, we offer guidance for publishing the research journals in the Annexure I and Annexure II. Also, we contact the editors to know about the current status of the research journals and continuously notify the current progress status of the journals to the clients through email.
Overall, PhD involves three to four years of full-time study (can be six years or more if studied part-time), in which the student completes a substantial piece of original research presented as a thesis or dissertation. But, some PhD programs instead accept a portfolio of published papers, while some countries require coursework to be submitted as well.
Also, students must complete a ‘viva voce’ or oral defense of their PhD. Thus, this can be with just a small number of examiners, or in front of a large examination panel (both usually last between one to three hours). While PhD students are traditionally expected to study on campus under close supervision, distance education and e-learning schemes have meant a growing number of universities are now accepting part-time and distance-learning PhD students.
Finally, in order to be considered for a place on a PhD program, applicants are expected to submit a PhD research proposal. A research proposal:
- Outlines your proposed research topics in the context of previous work,
- Highlights your awareness of current debates within the field,
- Demonstrates a suitable level of analysis,
- Identifies relevant gaps in current knowledge,
- Suggests a relevant research hypothesis to fill some of these gaps,
- Explains your intended research methodology in sufficient detail,
- Discusses the implications to real-world policy that your PhD proposal may invite
In brief, PhD programs are designed to give you extensive expertise in a specialized field and train you to pursue a life in academia as a professor or researcher. Like, most candidates spend five to six years earning their degree. And PhD programs often offer full scholarships and a living stipend.
Surely, with a PhD degree, you may have more career choices. At the same time, you can gain a higher salary and position within the company compared to candidates who do not have the same educational level as you. Furthermore, your expertise in the field also gives you the opportunity to acquire teaching positions at a college or university. By, going through years of study for a PhD degree also means that you will have built up a reliable and diverse set of professional networks. Thus, you will have worked with renowned experts and scholars in the field and will have made important contacts during conferences, all of whom can serve as excellent career references for any job positions.
In general, PhD degree commands prestige and recognition anywhere you go. Also, you can take pride in your hard work and achievements because doctorate degrees are difficult to obtain and are recognized and appreciated at all levels of society. In fact, you can become part of a well-educated group of individuals in the upper middle class, a fact that affects your lifestyle as well as your income.
Finally, a PhD also means that you have a lot of knowledge and information about your field. And your knowledge is not only theoretical, but also of practical use. And so, you can share it with others for problem-solving. As a result, you are an expert and specialist in your area of study, and your educated opinion will be highly valued among friends, colleagues and even the media.
- Title Page: Choose a comprehensive, short and precise title that indicates the main focus.
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables/Figures/Illustrations
- Abstract: A brief but complete outline of the paper to describe the purpose of research, execution of the research process and explanation of the main results
- Introduction: In general, it describes the background and provides the rationale of the study, moving from general to specific. And, this is done by establishing a research area and establishing a gap in that area. Then, the writer sets out to occupy that gap. The purpose and significance of the study are stated and research questions are listed.
- Literature Review: Mainly, it aims to give a comprehensive view of current research and explain the grounds for study. In addition, it should help explain how your research adds to, contradicts, or augments this existing knowledge. Also, a separate chapter may be devoted to the literature review or it can be placed at the beginning. Alternatively, the review of the literature may take place progressively throughout the thesis.
- Methodology: In brief it describes the research / study and to answer the questions when, where and how. Also, it includes the main components of design, population and sample, data collection and instrumentation and analysis. Thus, it must be explicit enough to allow the replication of research.
- Results: In effect, it describes the findings in a simple way, along with figures and tables.
- Conclusion: Critically, it assesses the study or research done and makes generalizations, implications and recommendations. Also, it responds to the question/s in the Introduction, interprets the results, and points out their underlying meaning and overall significance. Finally, the limitations of the study are also explained here. At the end, there should be recommendations for future researchers who will be working in the same area.
References and Appendices
- Other sources
If you want to pursue a PhD to gain more knowledge in a particular area yet you expect to continue solely in a clinical career, a PhD may not be a wise career decision. Then, the structure of a PhD degree program is centered on preparation of individuals for careers in research, teaching, and other scholarly activities. Thus, when practicing clinicians decide to pursue a PhD, they may appropriately view the degree as a career change, from a focus primarily or solely on clinical activities to a focus on teaching, research, and other scholarly activities.
For some academics, clinical teaching and clinical services are a component of their job. But other teaching, research, and scholarly activities are critical components of their professional activities.
- For an academic, teaching can involve classroom teaching, clinical teaching, and research mentoring.
- In general, research involves the generation of new knowledge in a process of posing questions and answering questions and publishing results.
- Other scholarly activities involve a range of activities including writing book chapters that synthesize and analyze information in the field, writing textbooks for academic preparation of students, peer review of journal submissions, and presentation of continuing education.
As, many factors influence an individual’s rate of progress through a PhD program. If you are a part-time doctoral student, your program will necessarily be longer. Also, family obligations may cause a person to move more slowly through a PhD program. And, completion of research experiences, including the dissertation, is influenced by the time needed, for example, to recruit appropriate study participants, to prepare stimuli for the study, and to pilot test procedures.
In addition, we offer unlimited revisions and amendments to provide a high-quality research paper through a detailed quality assurance check. And, our highly qualified PhD research writers are constantly in touch with you. So that, the final research paper is tailored to meet your standards. Also, we provide affordable research papers at the lowest and nominal prices and guarantee best grades for every research paper. Specifically, our writers give individual attention for all the research paper chapters. Thus, te research paper is prepared for publication, after a series of reviews and revisions by the proficient experts.
Notably, our research paper writing service values your time and money and ensures premium quality and grade-winning research papers. And, all our research papers are given at the nominal charges, with free guidance from our research writers.
If every incoming ticket gets automatically categorized, prioritized and assigned to the right agent or support group, it automatically suggest the best answers to a ticket from the knowledge-base. Also, flexible and dynamic business rules allow for virtually unlimited routing and ticket update automation capabilities for inbound and existing tickets. Thus, the increase in the volume of tickets can be managed easily and ticket page layout can be customized to suit with the current requirements.
Subscribed members will receive the access
- Then, save content for future reading
- In addition, Receive our member newsletter
Yes. Obviously, we have online chat facility for providing instant support for the clients.
In short, you can view the testimonials of our clients by selecting the support menu and click the testimonial menu.
Yes. Of course, we support Twitter and Facebook.
Yes. Definitely, we have Skype support for the clients.
Yes. To be sure, we accept Master card.
Yes. After crediting the payments, You can receive a notification from us.