Master Thesis Project: When the genes or the chromosomes of the fetus lead to physical illness or abnormalities it is termed as fetal genetic disorders.
Among the 46 chromosomes present in our body, in which equal part of the chromosomes were obtained from the parents. The chromosomes carry our DNA and genes that reflects our body development and functions. It varies from our eye color to disease risks. It is significant that few birth defects, illness and development delays could be due to prenatal exposure to alcohol, drugs and other such environmental factors. In Writing a PhD Thesis the disorders will be discussed in detail.
Table of Contents
Risk Factors Linked with Genetic Disorders
- Genetic disorder history of the family
- If any of the parent possess chromosomal abnormality
- Advanced paternal or maternal age
- Stillbirth or multiple miscarriages
Disorder Types – Master Thesis Project
A. Single Gene Abnormalities
When a single gene alterations leads to a disease in case study writing service. Like sickle cell anemia, cystic fibrosis, Marfan syndrome and hemophila.
B. Chromosomal Abnormalities
These disorders inherit from the parent or by random occurrence. When there is extra or missing chromosome, such kinds of abnormalities take place. For example, downsyndrome occurs due to the chromosome 21.
C. Teratogenetic Disorders
It is caused when the fetus is expose to teratogens in thesis writing services. Like drugs, alcohol, lead, and certain medications, high levels of radiation exposure, toxic substances and infections. The testing for the genetic disorders are of two types viz.Screening and Diagnostic tests.
D. Multifactorial Disorders
In fact, it occurs due to the integration of the environmental factors and genetic predispositions that found to be diagnostic difficulty. However, these comprise of heart disorders, cleft palate and spina bifida.
Treatment for Fetal Genetic Disorders
Treatment for Fetal Genetic Disorders mainly depend on the genetic disorder and the individual pregnancy. Generally, when the baby can diagnose with a genetic disorder during pregnancy the treatment will defines as
- Specialized care from a maternal depend fetal medicine physician Master Thesis Project.
- Individualized care depends on the genetic disorder, pregnancy, and family’s preferences in a literature review.
- Hence Treatment options shifting from medical therapy during pregnancy, fetal interventions, to surgery immediately after birth should be optimize.
- A multidisciplinary, collaborative healthcare team, including imaging specialists, genetic counsellors, fetal specialists, fetal and neonatal surgeons as require, and neonatologists and paediatricians suffer in the treatment of children with genetic disorders.
In the final analysis, master’s thesis project on various advance imaging for the prior detection and fetal abnormality treatment. As well as, followed by a full spectrum of fetal therapies with proved fetal outcomes enables healthier babies to be born. So, the pregnant ladies must refer a genetic counsellor for the assessment of the personal risk of possessing a genetic disorder. Research employed in this field enables PhD dissertation paper writing. Visit us PhDiZone