First of all let me tell you what is research paper?
A research paper is a part of academic writing that offers interpretation, analysis and debate depends on keen research. To write a research paper you need good searching skill, an in-depth knowledge of your domain, ready to surf a variety of sources and have the potential to contribute your idea towards the research.
How do you publish your research paper in highly popular journals?
The following are the strategies to make your paper publish in good journals
- You should choose a very strong title
- Use high resolution figures , tables and schematic representation to be more presentable
- Your research should be knowledgeable and rectify a certain issues exist in past researches
- You have to make a clear abstract
- Concentrate on paper productivity
- Writing should be consistent, clear and readable
- Integrate your paper with experts research paper writing
- Journal instructions should be followed carefully
- Respond to the reviewer comments honestly
The above are the strategies to be followed while you do research paper for your academic research.
Six Things You Should Do For Research Paper Publication Success
The six new things you need to follow for research paper publication success are as follows:
1. Think about why you need to publish your manuscript and ask whether it is really publishable
Writing a paper begins well in the advancement of the actual writing. Actually, you should think why you need to publish at the initial stage of your research, when you question yourself to the hypothesis. You have to check then if hypothesis and experiment structure are publishable.
Ask yourself these questions to clarify your doubts:
- Did I done anything new and interesting in this research?
- Is there any consequences or challenges in my contribution?
- Whether my research relates the current PhD Topic Selection or domain?
- Did I offered any reasonable solution to some typical issues?
If all response as yes then you can start preparation for your research paper. If no then you need to submit your paper to some local journal or with lower impact factor.
While answering these questions, you should know that reviewers are using some questionnaire in which they answer to questions such as:
- Is the title provide the scope of journal?
- Does the manuscript has relevant source?
- Is manuscript is presentable and well-organized?
- Is the language is readable and acceptable?
- Are the methods are new or replication?
- Is the discussion relevant and concise?
- Results are statisfiable?
- Are the conclusions supported the data presented inside?
- Are the figures and tables are informative and well designed?
- Whether all the references are cited carefully inside the text?
2. Choose what type of research paper to write
There are three types of review manuscript such as
- Full articles are the most significant papers which completes part of research that are important as original research.
- Letters or short communication are actually publish for the fast communication and they are shorter than the full articles.
- Review papers describes new research development on a particular topic, pointing significant points that are documented earlier and has no new information. Generally, they are submitting on invitation through the editor of the journal.
While screening your available data, you must evaluate or analyse your manuscript. Is it good for a full article or your outcomes are interesting?
If you are a PhD scholar you have to ask your guide or mentor for suggestion on the manuscript type to defined and submitted. And also you can ask suggestion for other experts or your knowledgeable persons to help you who can see things and define more clearly than you.Whatever the type you choose try to report only one manuscript not all the stages of your research.
3. Select the high impact journal
How to pick the appropriate journal for your research is a frequent problem. Do not compromise when spreading the manuscript into several journals at the same time. Upload one at a time and wait for the editor and the reviewers to respond.
The most common step is to generate at the paper you gave reviewed to prepare your research paper for choosing the correct PhD publication Assistance. The majority is them can possibly focus in one or two papers. Review very recent journals in each candidate publications to figure out the hot topics and the type of manuscript published.
Deliberate highly rejection journals (e.g., Nature, Lancet, Chemistry and cell are greater than 90 percent), and if the study is not very difficult, concentrate on more respectable journals with low specific factors. The factor can be found on its website via science gateway.
4. Responsibility towards journal necessities
Just go to web page and access the guide for writers, take print out and read the guidelines again and again after choosing the journal for submission!
Generally, they provide comprehensive editorial guidelines, submission processes, open access publication fees and guidelines on copyright and ethics. The guide for authors must be applied to your manuscript including the first draught using the correct text form, citation sources, nomenclature, tables and graphs and so on.
It will save your time and the editor’s time showing this easy tip. You must realize that all the editors dislike wasting time on papers that are badly prepared. They might indeed that no respect is shown from the writer’s perspective.
5. Focus on the structure of the manuscript
Majority of the publications has some kind of structure for their articles or manuscript. So it is very significant to check guide for researchers or scholars. Most of the journals follows the same structure like;
- A section allows indexing and searching the title, producing the paper informative, effective and attractive. It comprise of Title, the authors, the abstract and the keywords.
- The main text or body includes introduction, methods , result , discussion and conclusions
- Final section includes the acknowledgement, references, appendixes, supplementary materials or annexures.
These are the general format to do the research paper which majority of the journals or publications focused on. The subheadings may vary according to their domain knowledge and the research that the authors work on.
6. Know publication ethics to ignore ruins
In research, probably one of the hardest stuff is plagiarism. Copying work from peers can proceed to severe implications both technically and lawfully. Offences involve distortion and forgery of evidence, inappropriate use of human volunteers in study and without proper justification using the concepts and terminology of another scholar or author.
In PhD academic research, the publications are so important one should focus on before writing or preparing for manuscript or research paper. So you need to do those things mentioned above before you start your manuscript. To get acceptance for your research paper you need to focus on these six aspects and ask yourself a questions and need to choose the manuscript type and the structure should be in a proper format. The main thing is you should have a strong topic which resolves the existing problem and it should be interesting and that should relate your resulted data. And also the research paper of yours should be presentable and readable. Visit us @PhDiZone