What is SCIE Papers?
SCIE Paper Doctoral Dissertation: As a matter of fact, before knowing regarding how do you write the SCIE Papers. It’s important to know what it is actually. SCIE stands for Scientific Citation Indexing Expanded is the list defined by WoB-Web of Science. This list consists of the list of well esteemed international journals that are accessible online. This expanded list includes the SCI too which is not accessible online. SCI list generally corresponds to the journals which are available in hard copies and not in soft copies.
Soon, this SCI list of journals is going to vanish. This is because after January month of 2020, all the SCI will be converted to SCIE collectively.
Effective Writing of It
The effective journal writing of it is due to the following necessities that makes the SCIE Paper Doctoral Dissertation to be the best.
- A good investigation of the scope of the research with our discipline in mind
- Select the high impact factor journals for making your work to stand alone in your discipline
- A good grasping mind to gather data which makes our future plans to be smoother
- A effective plan then makes all to look good
- Then, selecting the base paper or else any idea to which the extension is to made
- Recognizing the research gaps to devise the research problem statement
- Recognizing the possible areas of concern in our project more preferably before the actual proceeding of the work
- Define the intended aims of the research work to be taken up
- Select the suitable materials and operations to make the aims true
- Do the intended experimentation or simulation towards the development of the aimed objectives
- Of course, to make the comprehensive comparative evaluation is the next step in this
- Finally, inferring many outcomes out of the taken up work to justify the validity of our work
Meenatchi Sunndhar P I, M.E., AMIE.,
(With BEC Vantage (B2 in CEFR) – IELTS band score of 5.5 and Cambridge English Scale Score:160)